Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was actually curious lol, I had no idea people still bought WoW accounts in 2019 with how easy it is to get most things now days.

Most of the time people spend money it's usually for PVP arena titles or Raid carries, but they just use their own account and pay someone to carry them, or give someone the account info and get piloted.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Microwaved these frozen precooked "fire grilled" lemon herb chicken breast chunks and put them on microwaved yellow corn tortillas with canned refried beans smeared on them. And they're fucking good 'tacos' lol I must have been starving or the chicken is loaded with msg or both

Break room microwave paper plate master chef

Props: NotAllThere

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Start school in 3 weeks and thinking about putting in my 2 weeks notice at the end of this week and just focusing on school, cause fuck work.
If you can do it without having to worry about expenses then hell yeah. That's my dream is to be able to dedicate all of my energy to school. But you better get straight 4.0's 😁 or very close

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I was actually curious lol, I had no idea people still bought WoW accounts in 2019 with how easy it is to get most things now days.

Most of the time people spend money it's usually for PVP arena titles or Raid carries, but they just use their own account and pay someone to carry them, or give someone the account info and get piloted.
just a geared warrior

dude made an account with same name and xferred it on a new account

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Microwaved these frozen precooked "fire grilled" lemon herb chicken breast chunks and put them on microwaved yellow corn tortillas with canned refried beans smeared on them. And they're fucking good 'tacos' lol I must have been starving or the chicken is loaded with msg or both

Break room microwave paper plate master chef
microwave is all the way out, what does it do to nutrients?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
microwave is all the way out, what does it do to nutrients?
I know. I never even use the microwave at my place I haven't used it for like two years. I only use it because its built in over the oven and it has the hood fan button on it. I started using the oven and the gas stovetop up in the loft but as soon as I was getting ready to start making stir fries at work every day they started completely remodeling it and they've ripped out all of the appliances 😕

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn wifi speeds are awful here at work. I accidentally started downloading a 1.5g software update (one ui for android pie) and it says 4 more hours left lol. I could download it faster with my own cellphone service but it only allows updates over wifi