Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Multiple sources tell us before the shooter unloaded, he had a tense convo with Nipsey. We're told Nipsey asked him if he had snitched to cops in the past because that was the word on the street.

welll, there you go."REAL" rapper said the wrong shit to the wrong real "street dude" got his wig splt in front of his kid. SMH. fucking retards.

Props: mouth_my_nuts

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm feeling well rested and I'm ready for working out a 4th day in a row. I started taking my fish and flax oil and vitamins and curcumin turmeric and ashwagandha and all that again and I have like no inflammation hardly, and lots of energy, getting more recuperative sleep quality with the nose strips too. I get burned out swallowing all those damn pills all the time though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't think my body likes eating chicken that much. I brought in a huge chicken breast and sweet potato but I remember when I was eating chicken all the time trying to bulk and I was constantly bloated as hell and eating was like a full time job I constantly complained about. My piss would be murky too like there was unused protein in it. When I have more money to burn I'm going to stock up on lean ground bison and see how I do eating red meat and either rice or sweet potatoes every day. I seem to do very well with beef; that's when I'm my strongest is when I'm eating tons of it. Chicken seems like it's too adulterated or ineffective or something. Red meat with like two teaspoons of benefiber each meal