Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dirt Nasty has a podcast now

Only thing that is wacc is these ppl (Dirt, Rogan, Diaz) like to predominately have the same pool of comics on- just another good ol boys club. I don't find anyone interesting enough from a guest perspective that I want to listen to 3x in a month let alone a year.

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Only thing that is wacc is these ppl (Dirt, Rogan, Diaz) like to predominately have the same pool of comics on- just another good ol boys club
Yup, it's pretty much the same rotation of 20 people having conversations with each other just in a different setting. Rogan is the only one that mixes it up with different types of guests (scientists, journalists, intellectuals etc.). All the other podcasts like Joey Diaz, Theo, Your Mom's House, Bert, Fighter and the Kid, Tiger Belly, Whiskey Ginger etc. and even the newer ones like Ron Funches and Erik Griffin always seem to have the same rotation of comics they're friends with.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yup, it's pretty much the same rotation of 20 people having conversations with each other just in a different setting. Rogan is the only one that mixes it up with different types of guests (scientists, journalists, intellectuals etc.). All the other podcasts like Joey Diaz, Theo, Your Mom's House, Bert, Fighter and the Kid, Tiger Belly, Whiskey Ginger etc. and even the newer ones like Ron Funches and Erik Griffin always seem to have the same rotation of comics they're friends with.

One recent thing that has my laughing at this is Your Mom's House just launched a Dr. Drew podcast on their Youtube channel and Dr. Drew is on episode 6 and all 6 guests have been the same regulars they have on Your Mom's House and the other podcasts lol

Props: StillHustlin