Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol I thought you were black?
We all have a drop of something. Someone somewhere in most our trees sneak dipped in some pussy that wasn't acceptable then, inevitable process. With that said I don't like this pos at all, we should do a public beheading, but he is genius. I'm a Nazi scientific experiment fam and I hate Nazis. Still see the brilliance of Hitler everyday. I work in the technology that he allowed to be. Power to all people.

Welcome to the year of the PIG fam

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have so much food tonight... simple truth organic roasted pistachios, about a half pound of pastrami my brother from another mother smoked, about a pound of smoked corned beef and a bunch of roasted cabbage and carrots and mini red potatoes, a shake and bake pork chop, a container of mashed potatoes, a grapefruit, a banana. Drinking vietnamese coffee and a simple truth organic blueberry grape kombucha and a river city ginger beer (full sugar soda). In the fridge I have a gallon of water with blackberry cherry mio, a gallon of 2% milk and container of egg whites, a GTS trilogy kombucha and a full sugar coke. I'm going to try and eat and drink most all of it and get a long LONG high volume workout in, then maybe donate blood this morning. I probably won't finish the milk by the time work is done probably have to finish it before bed