Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i will always be a fat loser who can't stay on a diet
Then don't stay on a diet

Use the other definition of a diet. Don't look at a diet as a restricted regimen that you follow for a period of a time to reach a goal. Look at a diet as the foods that you regularly eat and look to control portions and realize that you've always been on a diet; it is a lifelong process and there will be ups and downs with weight but it's ok. If food control is too much of a problem, then you'll have to increase your activity to balance it out, but you can do it.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Then don't stay on a diet

Use the other definition of a diet. Don't look at a diet as a restricted regimen that you follow for a period of a time to reach a goal. Look at a diet as the foods that you regularly eat and look to control portions and realize that you've always been on a diet; it is a lifelong process and there will be ups and downs with weight but it's ok. If food control is too much of a problem, then you'll have to increase your activity to balance it out, but you can do it.
thanks fam

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
how disgusting. that weirdo has some kind of faggy manifesto with a bunch of internet memes in it too and a bunch of trolling. what an attention whore. i hope nz has the death penalty
If he did this in cali, good ol gavin would give him 3 hot meals, tv, radio, internet, cell phone and a nintendo 64. No death penalty, just life in prison to think about what he has done.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why do i always add ground thai chili to my food lol...

it tastes so good... but its not worth burning my tastebuds off and feeling fire in my stomach and intestines for 2 hours. and i can handle spicy foods but this stuff takes things to a ridiculous level

Props: WT SAVAGE
May 4, 2002
May 4, 2002
why do i always add ground thai chili to my food lol...

it tastes so good... but its not worth burning my tastebuds off and feeling fire in my stomach and intestines for 2 hours. and i can handle spicy foods but this stuff takes things to a ridiculous level
the other night when i bbqd chicken.

i made atomic chilli dog hot links, the next day my stomach was like " dude i hate u so much"