Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do i even get the benefits of kombucha if im drinking copious amounts of wine? lol... i think the sugar ive been drinking recently is worse than alcohol for the gut. ive been slipping... drinking full sugar cokes and pepsis every other day and a gatorade now and then. milkshakes and stuff.

Beginning the long ass process of caramelizing two yellow onions sliced thin then im going to add in 10 sliced up jalapenos and caramelize those down then add in like 30 cloves of garlic and make basically like a jalapeno garlic onion jam... shits so damn good... then eat it with tortillas and fried choice new york strip cut into thin strips. im about to have garlic and onion coming out of my pores for like 2 days

Props: NotAllThere

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Beginning the long ass process of caramelizing two yellow onions sliced thin then im going to add in 10 sliced up jalapenos and caramelize those down then add in like 30 cloves of garlic and make basically like a jalapeno garlic onion jam... shits so damn good... then eat it with tortillas and fried choice new york strip cut into thin strips. im about to have garlic and onion coming out of my pores for like 2 days
shit slapped extra hard. i think all that onion and garlic is going to purify me pretty good. ive had kind of a sore throat that i hope disappears. i crushed some of the onion and garlic up and let it sit aside for like 15 minutes then added it into everything raw too

Props: infinity