Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't shaved in a week and I just realized I can grow a full beard... when did that happen lol. Like it would be filled in and everything. Maybe not super dark and dense but far better than those patchy neckbeards you see out there. The only spot that doesn't fully connect is that middle top lip where I have that messican split mustache thing with like a quarter inch gap.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So tired of these racist anti-white narratives that the media has been shoving down everyone's throats. Fucking Obama made it worse with his stupid "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" bullshit. Then going to the ambushed Dallas police officers funeral to basically say white people and cops have got to stop being so racist. Thanks a lot Obama.

No one fucking cares about race except for racist people. I identify as human
We should be anti-white. We should be anti-white and anti-non-white in stance toward the establishment because it's the establishment that molded race. That is the white and non-white enemy. We will never get it together unless we get rid of all of them. Again, prob sounds radically extremist, but the real radical extremists are members of our gubmint, not me, as they are the law makers and rule breakers who tell everyone else how to act, react, feel, and treat others.