Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Brought in chicken and sweet potatoes to work and still have bread and rice here, and mixed nuts. And there was an employee potluck so theres a ridiculous amount of leftover various foods. Plus there's piles of holiday candy and cookies. Jesus... I'm going to eat it up like a deranged maniac... I lost a pound on my days off from not eating enough 😔

Oh and I have a half gallon of skim 'tastes like 2%' milk (it doesn't 😒) and half gallon of whole lactose free milk. And blue raspberry, black vanilla cherry, and star blast bang energy drinks Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This star blast one is weird, I can't figure out if I like it or not. It tastes like a pre workout would taste. That sour heads one tasted like a pre workout too but so far I think it was the best. Blue razz and the black cherry vanilla are the last two to try unless theres more than 5 flavors?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This star blast one is weird, I can't figure out if I like it or not. It tastes like a pre workout would taste. That sour heads one tasted like a pre workout too but so far I think it was the best. Blue razz and the black cherry vanilla are the last two to try unless theres more than 5 flavors?
It's probably the creatine that's in them that makes them taste like pre-workout.

I fuck with that Sour Heads one a lot, haven't found another flavor I like yet. The Cotton Candy one was probably the worst one I've tried.

My homie at work found a Peach Iced Tea one that is like regular non carbonated tea, I want to try that one next.

Props: BUTCHER 206