Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just want some damn coffee but the Keurig machine wants me to descale it. So annoying I have to run a whole tank with water and the descale stuff, then when it gets to "add water" let it sit for 30 minutes.... then run 3 thanks of fresh water. It's going to be like 1am before I get my first cup of coffee.

I blame the damn cleaning people I always see them filling it up with tap water from the sink. Why? The water cooler is like three feet from the Keurig.

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and just as I'm hating Talcum X for being annoying as fuck all over my social media, I see someone retweet that he said Wilder should have won the fight earlier.

Of fucking course race baiter white guy that wishes he was black so bad he spent years lying Shaun King picked the black guy over the white guy.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
All I wanted was a damn piece of chocolate cake and a half gallon of milk and I had to spend 15 minutes behind some hundred and fifty year old lady who smelled like piss with a shopping cart of like $260 in groceries. Then she wanted to take off like $60 of shit. Them her food card still wouldn't work because she gets money loaded on the 5th and thought it's the 6th. Then she split it onto like 3 cards and paid the rest with a check lol...

And I wasn't going to pay $4.99 for a single slice of shit tier cake with that nasty generic ultra sweet frosting... but I got some chocolate caramel ganache decadent brownies. Then as I was leaving some girl tried to run over some guy and he started yelling at her and she started screeching and crying super loud ... some kind of domestic violence thing or something. I just drove the fuck off I'm not even supposed to leave my work place lol

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There was this bum there I've seen around Bellevue for years, I think hes Pakistani or something or maybe some very rural Indian? He was there trying to talk to the guy and was like "Hey hey buddy! That's too much. Hey buddy that's too much. That's too much buddy". Hopefully I don't see him on a police crime blotters thing a week from now, getting beat up or worse. Bums don't get to stick around Bellevue too long unless they're good people and help the police look out for the bad apples

Props: InfamousICON