Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what would you rate the one I posted out of 10?
She's fine. I don't really have a 10 scale. I like women of all shapes, ethnicities, heights etc.

I see multiple chicks that look just like her every day, so she don't seem special or anything, but you on the other hand don't really see many Hispanic women, so I get why you find her so attractive.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
She's fine. I don't really have a 10 scale. I like women of all shapes, ethnicities, heights etc.

I see multiple chicks that look just like her every day, so she don't seem special or anything, but you on the other hand don't really see many Hispanic women, so I get why you find her so attractive.
I see a lot of latin american women, but not specifically mexican. I only have one mexican friend.

24.jpg

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was flirting with this fine Mexican chick at work and after a few days of flirting found out she had 3 kids and is only 24. Seeing how fine she still was after 3 kids, I was still gonna try and smash. After a few more days of talking to her, found out her 3 kids all had different dads. The flirting died quick lol

3 different baby daddies at 24. That's out.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was flirting with this fine Mexican chick at work and after a few days of flirting found out she had 3 kids and is only 24. Seeing how fine she still was after 3 kids, I was still gonna try and smash. After a few more days of talking to her, found out her 3 kids all had different dads. The flirting died quick lol

3 different baby daddies at 24. That's out.
I'm sure they were all crazy and full of drama and all kinds of things that she was basically projecting onto them lol

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just copped Red Dead Redemption 2, downloading now.

People keep talking this game up every day, had to finally see if it lives up to the hype.
It looks pretty bad ass, if you enjoy lots of dialog and story and character development and immersion. One thing I've seen mentioned as a negative is the no fast travel thing can be godawful; but you can at least switch it to cinematic mode somehow by holding some buttons to turn it on then just munch on something or do whatever as you horse ride and talk

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shaved my head again. I actually like it at like #3-4 guard length... anything less and I look deranged lol. It still doesn't look great but it feels great. I'm using this awful norelco multigroom thing and it takes forever though I have to go over things like 50 times. I might buy an actual set of hair clippers to make things faster and more even

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I played a lot of fallout 76 on my four day weekend, I got like 35 hours playtime in. It's pretty buggy and not that good but it has the "just one more thing / just five more minutes" thing going on very strong... keep wanting to take a break or log out then play like three more hours lol. I'm going to try and take my time with it and hopefully they'll start adding more things and such before I end up too overpowered and bored and tired of grinding. If they added some kind of infinite progressive difficulty challenges or dungeon instance thingies kind of like diablo 3 greater rifts that you could challenge with a group of friends and you had to defend things or fight waves of things or do something I bet they'll lock in a lot of people for awhile

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Shaved my head again. I actually like it at like #3-4 guard length... anything less and I look deranged lol. It still doesn't look great but it feels great. I'm using this awful norelco multigroom thing and it takes forever though I have to go over things like 50 times. I might buy an actual set of hair clippers to make things faster and more even
I've been doing that again lately. Got tired of going to the barber so much and spending money.

Props: BUTCHER 206