Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
ok i have extreme which was named blast pro before at 250mbps. i need a no data cap plan which would put me at $120 a month but im paying almost $190 now for the triple play.. i have hulu/amazon/netflix.

i wanna buy a modem so i dont have to rent one but i dunno shit about those.
Look up Motorola Surfboard modem reviews, I hear those are the best out right now. Then look up Nighthawk wireless router reviews. Got a good solid coaxial connection and thats all you need.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've just been running around stabbing everything to death with a combat knife. Just switched to a machete that I buffed with serrations. I'd like to use guns but I'm using the xbox controller and controller's aren't made to aim and shoot with its atrocious. I'm not going to use the keyboard on my lap with the mouse on the arm of my recliner theres no support and my wrists and fingers get cold and tingle

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Plus fallout enemies were annoying in 4 and nothing's changed. They run fast and erratically and get up in your face and to your side and behind you and at your feet etc. no one has time to be aiming around or spraying bullets like its left 4 dead

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
1​
Large Original Stuffed Crust
Specialty Pizza: Pepperoni Lover's®
Whole Ingredients:Classic Marinara Sauce, Pepperoni

1​
Large Original Pan® Pizza, Hut Favorite Crust Flavor
Specialty Pizza: Super Supreme
Whole Ingredients:Classic Marinara Sauce, Beef, Green Peppers, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Italian Sausage, Pork

1​
Large Original Pan® Pizza, Hut Favorite Crust Flavor
Specialty Pizza: Hawaiian Luau
Whole Ingredients:Classic Marinara Sauce, Ham, Bacon, Pineapple, Extra Cheese

Delivery Instructions:

Props: InfamousICON