Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was able to attach that image with no issues. Anyone having problems like WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE is having?
Says the uploaded file is too large... but it's a 4.5mb picture I was trying to upload so I kind of expect it 😂

Props: WT SAVAGE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Cigarettes are extremely weak and gay. Also smoking is inferior in every way to vaping except for the inhibition of MAO A. It's basically an anti-depressant and the withdrawal that makes it so hard to quit. Look at it that way and you might have a better shot.

Don't look at it like you're needing that cigarette bad because they're good, or you're having a bad day because you can't relieve some stress with a smoke. Look at it like you're a psych patient off his meds and your brain is controlling your irrational thoughts and negative mood and basically trying to get you to 'fix it' by getting you to use that drug again, because that's what's basically happening.

Have you ever seen someone who hasn't smoked all day? Maybe because they're poor or something, you know those type of creatures who could get into a fight or long drawn out hassle over like $10. lol jesus they're like fiends. You should legally be able to put them out of their misery if they get aggro on you because it could very well be a life and death situation. They're capable of anything behind the wheel too I bet like 90% of road ragers are cigarette fiends.

Why don't you go to the doctor and get a Wellbutrin prescription RemyRoux @RemyRoux , you already have the desire to quit, eliminate the anti-depressant aspect and I guarantee you'll be successful. Wellbutrin is an antidepressant that's also prescribed for smoking cessation

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Red vines helped me quit cigs, but I was finally at the point I wanted to quit. Good Mushrooms made me quit cold turkey the first time. I was a pack day for 5+ years, started on Newport’s at 13 ended on Marlboro reds near 27. Quitting cigs/blunts is One of the best decisions I’ve made.

Props: BUTCHER 206