Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yummy mimosas on deck... I wanted to do kir royale's but safeway doesn't carry creme de cassis. I have teriyaki marinated chicken drumsticks sprinkled with pollo asada seasoning baking in the oven. I'm going to strip them and do chicken meat sammiches with French dip rolls, raw jalapenos, roma tomato, and gratuitous amounts of cilantro. As long as I stay drunk things seem pretty good 😀

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The following list is a list of my various ailments
What's the deal with packages of Hi-Chews? The last time I bought them the damn bag was like 75% apple Hi-Chews. They're ok but the strawberry are much better and Grape is the best. After getting a bag with about 15 Apple Hi-Chews, 3 Strawberry, and 2 Grape, I will never buy a mixed bag again. From now on it's straight to the Grape and Strawberry pack only. The tropical hi-chews are pretty good especially the pineapple ones but one of them has a really off flavor... I think it was the mango ones. I'm also pretty sure at one point the tropical Hi-Chews didn't have kiwi but had banana in there... who the hell still likes banana flavored candy? I mean really, come on people, let banana candy die, PLEASE. No one likes banana candy literally no one in the world. If you like banana flavored candy... you're entitled to your personal tastes but I would have to respectfully disagree with you, and I cannot appreciate or support such an opinion.

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
What's the deal with packages of Hi-Chews? The last time I bought them the damn bag was like 75% apple Hi-Chews. They're ok but the strawberry are much better and Grape is the best. After getting a bag with about 15 Apple Hi-Chews, 3 Strawberry, and 2 Grape, I will never buy a mixed bag again. From now on it's straight to the Grape and Strawberry pack only. The tropical hi-chews are pretty good especially the pineapple ones but one of them has a really off flavor... I think it was the mango ones. I'm also pretty sure at one point the tropical Hi-Chews didn't have kiwi but had banana in there... who the hell still likes banana flavored candy? I mean really, come on people, let banana candy die, PLEASE. No one likes banana candy literally no one in the world. If you like banana flavored candy... you're entitled to your personal tastes but I would have to respectfully disagree with you, and I cannot appreciate or support such an opinion.
Re-write this paragraph in the voice of Jerry Seinfeld

Props: BUTCHER 206