Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can't believe 7 oreos was 490 calories 😂

Jesus... it somehow has more calories than actual fat and sugar itself. Like if I ate oreo shaped butter patties dipped in sugar I bet it'd be less. I don't even like oreos and I don't even like mint oreos but someone gave them to me and I had milk in the fridge and said why not

InfamousICON @InfamousICON why bullet proof coffee? Are you doing like a vegan keto thing?

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I can't believe 7 oreos was 490 calories 😂

Jesus... it somehow has more calories than actual fat and sugar itself. Like if I ate oreo shaped butter patties dipped in sugar I bet it'd be less. I don't even like oreos and I don't even like mint oreos but someone gave them to me and I had milk in the fridge and said why not

InfamousICON @InfamousICON why bullet proof coffee? Are you doing like a vegan keto thing?
Wanted to try it out. Quit carbs, eating nothing but raw fruits, raw veggies, oats, and whatever vegan proteins & fats I can find. Not necessarily shooting for keto, but I know I'll need fuel to burn with no carbs.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just did 10 sets of 10 zottman curls with just 15lb dumbbells, almost no rest between sets maybe 15 seconds max, like 1 second up, flex and hold a half second or so, 3 seconds down

Omg I wanted to cry at the end it hurt so so much 😢😢 oww

If you think it's so easy then try it yourself Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus 😔 jerk