Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
note to self, just because Fry's has good sushi because they have Japanese folks making it fresh doesn't mean other grocery stores with their prepacked shit has good sushi.

holy shit this sushi is turrible, first time I ever bought prepacked sushi and that will be the last time.

thankfully I got these chicken strips to save the day
lol yea I grab the Safeway sushi about once a week for lunch when I'm reuppin on frozen shit and it's not great but just good enough and cheap enough to keep me coming back. I grab the spicy tuna

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol yea I grab the Safeway sushi about once a week for lunch when I'm reuppin on frozen shit and it's not great but just good enough and cheap enough to keep me coming back. I grab the spicy tuna
yeah I fucked around and got some at WinCo today lol WinCo is dope cause they got fresh prepacked dinners like mashed potato and chicken strip bowls, chicken alfredo, and all that shit. I saw this big ass 25 piece tray of sushi for only $8.98. I should have known just from that cheap ass price, plus the rice looked kind of mushy. Made it like 5 pieces in and couldn't do it anymore.

Mar 11, 2011
yeah I fucked around and got some at WinCo today lol WinCo is dope cause they got fresh prepacked dinners like mashed potato and chicken strip bowls, chicken alfredo, and all that shit. I saw this big ass 25 piece tray of sushi for only $8.98. I should have known just from that cheap ass price, plus the rice looked kind of mushy. Made it like 5 pieces in and couldn't do it anymore.
Yea them refrigerated joints?

Safeway's got those too I grabbed a #abchicken cacciotore last week and a beef stew that shall be heated and consumed in about an hour. I'll report back.

25 pieces for the $9 is such joog it arises instant suspicion lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
copped a 12 pack of Newcastle Werewolf. Always thought Newcastle was pretty good, decided to give this shit a shot. It better not fucking suck, last few beers I decided to give a shot were turrible.
whats the verdict? Im been meaning to try it but idk, I always see something that I like and just buy it instead. Polished off 4 torpedos last night, was thinking bout getting the new lagunitas they got at safe way, but if the werewolf is anygood ima try it out