Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Sooo a random stranger on Twitter kept one of my tweets saved from a year ago just so he could prove me wrong because I tweeted "Fuck Billy Beane" after the A's traded Sonny Gray.

.........dude saved strangers tweets for a year............that's fucking weird

I'm legit slightly creeped out that a random weirdo held on to my words for a year, remembered them, and kept waiting for an opportune time to pull them out all the while never once interacting with me in that time frame.

The internet is fucking weird.
Sounds like that creepy bastard ether'd u

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This Trader Joe’s kombucha is hyphy
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko infinity @infinity

May 4, 2002
Holy fuck, how do you drop ur phone in the sink while washing ur hands? What grown ass person washes their hands while holding a fucking $900 phone.

Legit, just got a phone call about this and I said. Well if u break ur phone were about to hit metro pcs and get u a flip phone.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sooo a random stranger on Twitter kept one of my tweets saved from a year ago just so he could prove me wrong because I tweeted "Fuck Billy Beane" after the A's traded Sonny Gray.

.........dude saved strangers tweets for a year............that's fucking weird

I'm legit slightly creeped out that a random weirdo held on to my words for a year, remembered them, and kept waiting for an opportune time to pull them out all the while never once interacting with me in that time frame.

The internet is fucking weird.
I've been doing this with a number of posts on this site.

Mac Jesus coming thru in 2020 to school all you bitches