Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you obviously have an issue with it lol
You must've missed when I defended trans people in the open forum against all the "gangsters" on this website last year and have continuously defended gay people against all the "gangsters" on here lol

Nah man, I'm all about people being who they want to be and fuck who they want to fuck, I even quit using the word "tranny" recently when I found out it was actually considered a bad word and is a slur.

I just said something cause you gradually slip in trans stuff in this thread every once in awhile, almost like you want it out there that you're in to them or something, cause this is a weird place to continuously slip in trans stuff lol so I said fuck it and said something lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I remember back in the day Tom Morello said he and Zach were getting to the point of fist fighting over mundane decisions in their last year before breaking up.

That has to be the funniest fist fight ever to watch. Skinny ass Tom Morello and Zach de la Rocha actually squaring up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nine Inch Nails tickets like $100 for nose bleeds right now after additional charges lol the fuck

They're playing a smaller theater this time, like 5000 seats. They sold out the big arena last time, wonder why the smaller venue this time.

These bands should play the outdoor amphitheater, way more people can see the show. Arena and big theater shows kind of wack anyway.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I saw Ghost at the big theater Nine Inch Nails is playing at and the show was dope as fuck, but the seats were wack in that theater. Packed in like sardine cans, but with seats in the way.

If I gotta be packed in with people I'd rather be on the floor close to the stage at a smaller standing room only venue.