Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON this girl real army or stolen valor?

I don't know. Uniform looks legit, but that uniform is easy to fake cause there ain't much on it. If she was wearing dress blues I could tell cause of awards having to be pinned on it.

Trans people in the Army came after my time, so I can't really tell based on that either.

Jun 21, 2016
I don't know. Uniform looks legit, but that uniform is easy to fake cause there ain't much on it. If she was wearing dress blues I could tell cause of awards having to be pinned on it.

Trans people in the Army came after my time, so I can't really tell based on that either.
Ah ok, even /k/ can't tell.

It's pretty cool they want to serve, unlike that fat orange draft dodging cunt who won't let them..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
did you just assume their pronoun? check your privilege shitlord
She identified her own pronoun with the words "girl" "girls" and "women" in her instagram post.

Are you such a chauvinist straight male cis that you feel this strong independent woman can't defend herself so you step in completely ignore her without her even needing your help?

Fucking white privileged pig living in a fairy tale world where every woman you see is a "weak damsel in distress".

Get a clue you fucking cis sheep.