Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I would think a little Nguyen would be a derivation of the aforementioned AK. It is the chinese varietal as the AK has been customized by many nations especially those with communist allegiances. The nick name nguyen I would surmise comes from Americans encountering this chinese model in the Vietnam war off of the bodies of murdered Viet-Cong and North Vietnames forces.

Long live Smugness
and as per usual you'd be wrong as thats some #icecity slanguage you scallywag

#thankU
It's deeper than your parents basement bud
Actually 0R0 is right, and you are talking out your ass. Ask FUBU, the 'lil nuge' is ice city slang for an AK because one of their fallen homies was named Nguyen and, apparently, used to like to bust the AK. It has nothing to do with the Vietcong used AK's (which were mainly supplied by russia, not china FYI)

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Actually 0R0 is right, and you are talking out your ass. Ask FUBU, the 'lil nuge' is ice city slang for an AK because one of their fallen homies was named Nguyen and, apparently, used to like to bust the AK. It has nothing to do with the Vietcong and NVA using AK's (which were mainly supplied by The USSR, not china FYI)
oops.

Mar 11, 2011
Actually 0R0 is right, and you are talking out your ass. Ask FUBU, the 'lil nuge' is ice city slang for an AK because one of their fallen homies was named Nguyen and, apparently, used to like to bust the AK. It has nothing to do with the Vietcong used AK's (which were mainly supplied by russia, not china FYI)
Good work here man. Good fuckin work.

Riddle me this tho...nguyen = vietnamese