Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Oh so you don't think that the working class should be emancipated from the chains of enslavement brought upon them by the bourgeois Illuminati lizard elite? Look, if I could invent a time machine and send you back to 1940s Germany I would, Dylan. But I don't own the means of time machine production so how could I. but anyway, the point is I would suck Karl Marx's dick if he were alive today, seeing as he is not I'll just have to make do with Castro #sizedoesntmatter. You won't be calling me a triggered snowflake when Antifa seizes the means of production and brings almighty Marx's classless utopia into existence!!! HOW YOU WILL TREMBLE AT THE MIGHT OF THE WORKING CLASS!!!! [Hail Marx] Oh how I will laugh with enormous vigour and enthusiasm when I read your whiny post on some forum sitebook about how you are being oppressed by some anarcho-chomskian goons who have kidnapped you and your family and are making you hit yourself and saying to you "stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself. Typical capitalist pigs, always hitting themselves" and I will just be reclining in the my arm chair reading through your pleas for help, thinking "hahaha if only Marx could see our society today! What progress we have made in emancipating the working class!". Dylan. Well see look here, there is still time for you to renounce your far-right liberalist, free-speech-loving pacifism and not be slaughtered like the enslaved capitalist sheep you are, but instead just be starved to death by famine like every other utopia loving working class gentleman. Can't we all just agree to want a better life? Without Gender pronouns? Without people who disagree? Without being oppressed by the homosexual bourgeois elite? Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I drifted the moped on the freeway 100mph no sweat, got to the tippy top of Mount Mallbop where lighting started bustin and dark clouds surfaced the whole sky. Chad, standing there, beer in hand, thot in the other chastises me, "Well well well, looks like this old fart paul blart decided to show up" I snicker nefariously and reply, "This is the mountain where I turn chads... into fads" I chuck my caprisun to the floor and with swift and swooze precede to charge up my dab, lighting sparks spifflin out of my arms. Then, with the force of a thousand dabbois, unleash the most ferocious, lucious, obliterating dab that no dankboi has ever been able to muster. Chad is vaporized at the spot, as with his thot.

-Elenoar Roosevelt