Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I dont understand how people my age or older can live with their parents like its cool...

My mom asked me whats wrong and i said, i pay money to not stay here and the fact i cant go home pisses me off. She just laughed and said its not that bad...

Yeah its not that bad bc u guys dont drink or smoke weed and go to bed hella early. Myself, i enjoy smoking weed, drinking beer, playing video games, listening to music late night and staying up until early am hours.

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
But naw, i have no ps4, xb1,pc,tablet or 60"tv hooked to surround sound...

Luckly i got a few different kind of buds, a vape and raw papers. The fact i gotta go blaze in my truck and my paranoid dad wakes up anytime anyone moves in the house pisses me off lol... fuck this shit, i might bounce to Sacramento and stay with some friends @ this point.

Jul 9, 2007
But naw, i have no ps4, xb1,pc,tablet or 60"tv hooked to surround sound...

Luckly i got a few different kind of buds, a vape and raw papers. The fact i gotta go blaze in my truck and my paranoid dad wakes up anytime anyone moves in the house pisses me off lol... fuck this shit, i might bounce to Sacramento and stay with some friends @ this point.

I'm almost 40 and both my parents have been dead for many years now. My mom has been dead for over 10 years. You should try too be thankful you have parents to talk to let alone ones who give you a place to stay when you need to. Not tryin to be a downer but you sound like you are taking some very important things for granted. I can only dream that I had more time to spend with my family. You might be younger but either way be glad for what you got while you got it nothing lasts forever. I'm just posting something I wish I would have thought about when I was younger.