Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
My heart just breaks when our soldiers fall.

Armen William Moshi, you're in my heart, you're in my mind and you have forever been embedded in my soul. You're someone I could ALWAYS be real with. You're someone I made promises to. You're someone I made pacts with. Those pacts have now been taken to the grave and have to be honored until it's my time to meet you again. Youve talked me off the ledge and I did the same for you... and we promise that we would never give up. I don't believe you ever gave up so I don't believe I'm ever allowed to until this world takes me. No matter what you were going through you didn't let any of your soldiers fall even though you were going through so much more than any of us. I have so much love in my heart for you I can't even begin to express how I feel inside. You were our friend, but most of all you where our family. The siccness has been more of a family than I've ever known. You've kept me from my demise and you have loved me beyond a minute. I hope you understood the love that we had for you and continue to have for you even though you're gone. You will never leave my mind and you have forever impacted my heart. When life gets dark and my heart cant take anymore I will forever remember the promises that we made to each other to never give up. On each other, or on this life. You have forever impacted my life and I will never be the same because you were in it. Fulkerth Road for life. Turlock on ours. A connection that can never be broken. You are my brother and I was your sister and that will never change with life or death. You are a significant part of all of our lives and just because you're gone doesn't erase any of that significance. Armen William Moshi, you will never be forgotten as long as we keep you alive in our hearts and through the stories that we tell. As long as you're with us, you will never die. We will keep one lit, always with you in mind.

Little brother, rest well.
My only peace is that where you are,
there is no pain. Your body, heart mind and soul deserve painlessness and peace. Brother I'm sorry it took this way for you to find it but I'm glad now that you have it

I love you. I'll see you when I get there.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

1. DaBoii – YWN
2. DaBoii – Humble
3. DaBoii feat. Yhung T.O. & OMB – Handout
4. DaBoii feat. Yhung T.O. – Rundown
5. DaBoii feat. Slimmy B – FWM
6. DaBoii feat. Yhung T.O. – Beast Mode
7. DaBoii – Reckless
8. DaBoii feat. Yhung T.O. & Lul – One Day
9. DaBoii feat. Yung Pinch – The Edge
10. DaBoii – Mufasa

Zippyshare.com - 0c859b4630d1ce3c.rar

DaBoii-Young_Wild_Nigga-WEB-2017-ENRAGED.rar | openload

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Cuzz, Cuzz, Cuzz, you know we talking about Lightyear/
Cuzz, Cuzz, Cuzz, you know we could shoot it out or fight here/
I'm from Iraq, where muthafuzkas die here/
Bitch you see me Crippin, in all this fuzking fly gear/

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgCl9mIFBHw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgCl9mIFBHw[/ame]