Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
theres a difference between getting put on and someone putting you on. Let me give you guys an example: I know a billionaires daughter who is ok at music. But her dads literally a billionaire (he owns the sacramento kings). She used to come to my studio and pay me to record her music and hid the fact she a billionaires daugher. Money aside, I think she has an ok voice but I record a lot of artists. In my opinion, she has not developed herself as an artist to the point where she can hold her on with the likes of professionals. She had a dream to do music, and used to tell me that she was going to be doing big things but i didnt think much of it. I know a lot of people in the music industry so it really doesn't phase me when people talk about doing it big. Anyway a few years later I see her on TV she's on TMZ with tyga all of a sudden has a huge tour, songs with french montana, sage gemini, iamsu im like WTF. Then I find out who her dad is and it all made sense to me. She's on because of her dad and he gave some money to get her famous. But fame or money doesn't equal success or longevity, you can buy fame but you can't buy love. You have to hone your craft over the years and develop yourself as an artist until you are confident with who you are and what you are trying to portray in your music. It's not easy and bettering myself over the years I can easily spot a "rookie" and can spot whos really real. It's the same thing in the streets u can spot the cats that are just woolfin most of the time if u are a real g. Anyway this brings me to my point about g eazy. U gotta work. U gotta walk before you crawl. Now I'm not 100% sure if that's what G Eazy did, but I have a feeling, somoene with some money and connections got him on. I know for a fact he did more work than the billionaires daughter, but I also know I been rockin for 11 years and its been hard as shit to get what little respect I have in the bay. I paid my dues bro. I've met everyone from B legit to E40 to the Jack to you name it. I was giving jackas beats and he was lightweight taking my ideas lol. But I was just glad that he even was diggin it. Before any record deal I've gotten my name out. (my homie recorded jackas last 2 albums before he died (st album and tear gas). I been in the streets puttin up posters on Every block in the hood on 98th and D st in West Oakland in the projects. To Vallejo to motha fuckin Suisun city. Passin out flyers In LA Giving my shit out in New York. Moving to fuckin LA rock with the cataracs. Getting love from MC Hammer, Goapele. From doing shows with The Team back in 2006 when nobody even knew who the fuck I was. I been a Berkeley motha fucka had a group called Official Business it was 10 of us. To going to school to learn how to record and mix. Teamknoc put me on My first show I ever did. That was with D Lo in 06 it was his first show too. this is a fact it was in Tracy and he just recorded no hoe performed it and nobody knew who he was. We were dying laughing at the shit cuz he was pointing at dudes in the crowd screaming how hed take their hoe and put em on the hoe stroll and nobody knew the song so it sounded crazy lmfaaooo. He hit me up right after that trying to do a song with me but i passed on it. My first song I ever did was with Lil B and the pack on a young L beat. I been out here thats why I see things the way I see them. From Quitting my fuckin job to goin hard every fuckin day for this shit This is all I do. I stacked over 10thousand out my home studio to move to LA to rock with the cataracs and they hated on me bruh I lost all my money but I went for it. I got so much stronger through all the failures, all the bullshit I have been through. I have been hated on all over the internet lost all my friends but I kept pushin bruh. Thats why I know im gonna be big. I recorded MANY cats in my home studio that went on to being signed but I knew they weren't ready since I'm seasoned with this shit. I can spot talent for real for real. My first video was with Colin tilley that was his first official video he ever fuckin dropped! I told him he'd be on MTV I knew he would. I been out here I got stories on stories yall just dont know! The only thing I have seen from G eazy is his group had a poster up in a barbershop in south berkeley thats the only thing I ever saw that he did. I gaurentee the whole bay has seen me. I gaurentee I been hustling thats why I know when some shit just don't look right. Because I really do this shit. Theres no silver spoons over here. Thats the diference. Thats why Im going to take this to the next level in a way you guys can only imagine. I just look at it like this: if this is what an amateur can do. Imagine what I can do. I'm a professional. I took the long way and really learned my craft. Figured out who I was. I didnt change my image soon as I get some fame I don't sell out. I put that crown on and started rockin. This shit is organic. Yall have no idea but you will soon.if it was all about money and connections, JoJo Simmons should have been a hip hop star. 40's sons should be bigger than they are. Paris Hilton would be a famous singer. i've heard the Sac Kings owners daughter sing a few years back. she has a very nice voice. when i heard her voice i knew she had a gift, aside from being hella fine. what do people mean that she has not developed herself as an artist to the point where she can hold her on with the likes of professionals? do you mean her voice isn't good enough to be on radio pop songs? cus imo her voice is. or are you sayng she dont know what kind of artist she wants to be? cus it seems like she does. WTF cus she's doing songs with French, Sage, IAMSU, Tyga? what's crazy bout that? she's bought features to step into a fan base. artists always do that. name a singer on the radio or rapper who hasn't cashed out another artist for a feature. and she's doin a tour, that's what a lot of aspiring artists do. you act like she's selling out arenas. she was on TMZ cus Tyga and he has a famous girlfriend, not cus her dad paid off hollywood. when you did a song and do shows/travel with a rapper who's girlfriend is a Jenner, TMZ WILL be on that ass. Last point im trying to make is saying G Eazy is the biggest rapper from the bay is like saying Designer is bigger than Future because of Panda. Lol. Designer is a future clone, future is the real thing. I think G Eazy is great I wish him the best I just look at it from a perspective of a hip hop fan minus the hype. so like i said theres a difference between getting put on and someone putting you on. Let me give you guys an example: I know a billionaires daughter who is ok at music. But her dads literally a billionaire (he owns the sacramento kings). She used to come to my studio and pay me to record her music and hid the fact she a billionaires daugher. Money aside, I think she has an ok voice but I record a lot of artists. In my opinion, she has not developed herself as an artist to the point where she can hold her on with the likes of professionals. She had a dream to do music, and used to tell me that she was going to be doing big things but i didnt think much of it. I know a lot of people in the music industry so it really doesn't phase me when people talk about doing it big. Anyway a few years later I see her on TV she's on TMZ with tyga all of a sudden has a huge tour, songs with french montana, sage gemini, iamsu im like WTF. Then I find out who her dad is and it all made sense to me. She's on because of her dad and he gave some money to get her famous. But fame or money doesn't equal success or longevity, you can buy fame but you can't buy love. You have to hone your craft over the years and develop yourself as an artist until you are confident with who you are and what you are trying to portray in your music. It's not easy and bettering myself over the years I can easily spot a "rookie" and can spot whos really real. It's the same thing in the streets u can spot the cats that are just woolfin most of the time if u are a real g. Anyway this brings me to my point about g eazy. U gotta work. U gotta walk before you crawl. Now I'm not 100% sure if that's what G Eazy did, but I have a feeling, somoene with some money and connections got him on. I know for a fact he did more work than the billionaires daughter, but I also know I been rockin for 11 years and its been hard as shit to get what little respect I have in the bay. I paid my dues bro. I've met everyone from B legit to E40 to the Jack to you name it. I was giving jackas beats and he was lightweight taking my ideas lol. But I was just glad that he even was diggin it. Before any record deal I've gotten my name out. (my homie recorded jackas last 2 albums before he died (st album and tear gas). I been in the streets puttin up posters on Every block in the hood on 98th and D st in West Oakland in the projects. To Vallejo to motha fuckin Suisun city. Passin out flyers In LA Giving my shit out in New York. Moving to fuckin LA rock with the cataracs. Getting love from MC Hammer, Goapele. From doing shows with The Team back in 2006 when nobody even knew who the fuck I was. I been a Berkeley motha fucka had a group called Official Business it was 10 of us. To going to school to learn how to record and mix. Teamknoc put me on My first show I ever did. That was with D Lo in 06 it was his first show too. this is a fact it was in Tracy and he just recorded no hoe performed it and nobody knew who he was. We were dying laughing at the shit cuz he was pointing at dudes in the crowd screaming how hed take their hoe and put em on the hoe stroll and nobody knew the song so it sounded crazy lmfaaooo. Thats all I gotta say, other than that I agree with Real 1.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
theres a difference between getting put on and someone putting you on. ---lots and lots of typing---Thats all I gotta say, other than that I agree with Real 1.
No lie I was just coming in here to randomly quote someone with that post.

It made me actually laugh out loud when it ended with "Thats all I gotta say, other than that I agree with Real 1." after typing a goddamn essay.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lmao

Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

lmao x2

Contacted by VICE News, Spicer disputed the nature of the folder. “While I won’t comment on materials we share with the president, this is not accurate on several levels,” he said in an email. Asked what about the story was inaccurate, Spicer did not respond.
Someone should file a FOIA for the folders. That would be hilarious. If the screen shots, clippings, and pics got out that are in them his head might just actually explode.

He really is the biggest snowflake of them all.