Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hit up Red Robin and got a Burnin Love burger (BOCA burger in place of the beef of course). They put a full sized roasted jalapeno on top of the bun with a toothpick. It was dope. Hit up a second basket of bottomless fries like a true fat boy.

Jun 21, 2016
Hit up Red Robin and got a Burnin Love burger (BOCA burger in place of the beef of course). They put a full sized roasted jalapeno on top of the bun with a toothpick. It was dope. Hit up a second basket of bottomless fries like a true fat boy.
They make some of the best burgers.

The bottomless fries are small as fuck and you gotta keep calling the waitress

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They make some of the best burgers.
I like Red Robin, they have good burgers (and food in general), especially for a chain restaurant. But man, if you think they make some of the best burgers well then you did not try the right burger places here in America my down under brother. I can guarantee you every city in this fucking country has better burger spots than Red Robin in them.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Red Robin is cool, but if I still ate meat I would probably rarely go. Back in the day I would go mostly cause they had a good bar with drink specials. I only go now cause you can replace the meat on any burger on the menu with a Boca burger.

Jun 21, 2016
I like Red Robin, they have good burgers (and food in general), especially for a chain restaurant. But man, if you think they make some of the best burgers well then you did not try the right burger places here in America my down under brother. I can guarantee you every city in this fucking country has better burger spots than Red Robin in them.
I'm pretty sure we have had this discussion many times before and I have been chastised by all of you about not trying the right burgers lol

I have had many different burgers from there, I just like red robin.