Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I need to move, fuck my landlords. They got these old ass air conditioners in my house that break like every 4-5 months. Instead of replacing the units they keep sending people out to basically just extend it for a few more months. Every time the repair people come out they talk about how old and pieces of shit the units are and every time they never have parts because of how old they are and have to order them.

One of the two broke last week and they still haven't got the part and we have record heat here in Phoenix, 120 outside, I got one of the two units blasting, but it can't keep up, it's staying around 85 inside my house. I'm bout to put in my notice to leave tomorrow. This shit makes my electric bill shoot through the roof every time these fucking units break cause the air conditioners try and over compensate and run at full power 24 hours a day.

These fucking landlords are officially opps now.

May 4, 2002
lol i told my wife to pick up anything from safeway and she ended up getting some shitty rotisserie chicken that they wrapped in tinfoil bc they ran out of supplies.

i was like im not eating that shit, fuck safeway rotisserie chicken, that shit is just as wack as raleys chicken.

out of the whole store, you buy all their premade bullshit. i told her i dont fuck with any premade safeway bullshit and she got hella butt hurt.