Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Now we have unprecedented political instability at a crucial moment, simply because young people wanted everything for free and paid too much attention to the worthless opinions of vacuous celebrities.

This election brought out the worst in the left. So-called 'tactical voting' (invalidating the role of an MP), politicisation of terror attacks, Tories labelled murderers for making necessary cuts to the NHS and police, the burning of newspapers with differing opinions, so-called "artists" getting shut down by the electoral commission after attempting to bribe voters, and public displays of political ineptitude (e.g. prominent arguments that the national debt rose under the Tories).

I suppose there's a chance of a coalition with the Northern Irish unionists, if they're willing to work with the Tories, though Brexit would obviously be softened. Either that, or a minority government and a probable second election this year.

Jun 21, 2016
Now we have unprecedented political instability at a crucial moment, simply because young people wanted everything for free and paid too much attention to the worthless opinions of vacuous celebrities.

This election brought out the worst in the left. So-called 'tactical voting' (invalidating the role of an MP), politicisation of terror attacks, Tories labelled murderers for making necessary cuts to the NHS and police, the burning of newspapers with differing opinions, so-called "artists" getting shut down by the electoral commission after attempting to bribe voters, and public displays of political ineptitude (e.g. prominent arguments that the national debt rose under the Tories).

I suppose there's a chance of a coalition with the Northern Irish unionists, if they're willing to work with the Tories, though Brexit would obviously be softened. Either that, or a minority government and a probable second election this year.
Both the major parties are cucks to islam and support mixed markets. Mixed markets work, look at us (Australia).

My advice to you, is learn the system so you can make money from betting against it.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Both the major parties are cucks to islam and support mixed markets. Mixed markets work, look at us (Australia).

My advice to you, is learn the system so you can make money from betting against it.
I knew this election wouldn't go brilliantly, but one could argue that it was inevitable after Brexit.

The same lefties who kept trying to undermine May by claiming that she was unelected spent the entire campaign trying to undermine May by claiming that she lied when she initially tried to avoid calling an election.

I suppose it's like the constant complaints about catchphrases (i.e. strong and stable) while constantly repeating catchphrases (i.e. for the many not the few).

One might term that cognitive dissonance.