Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
BofA is the WOAT. Switched to Wells Fargo about 4 years ago and they're mostly ok. I was at a credit union 12 years ago and they were cool, but the main issue is that they have very few locations/ATMs so it's a bit of a hassle to deal with.

But it's probably worth it if you're the type to rack up a lot of overdraft fees lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
On the real though I wish I could get back on a credit union. Had the same credit union from when I was 18 until I moved to Phoenix at 29. Greatest bank I ever used. Closed the account to get some local shit here and have been denied at multiple credit unions because of a mix up with a completely different credit union that financed a car I had 15 years ago. Car got totaled out in a wreck, insurance paid out the credit union but there was a 1 month lapse between insurance paying it out and me paying my car note, now every fucking credit union denies me from getting an account cause 1 single bitch ass credit union I only used for financing a car is being a bitch from 15 years ago.

Jun 21, 2016
I don't think he had a bomb

Malaysia Airlines flight MH 128 returns to Melbourne after incident on plane

A MALAYSIA Airlines jet was forced to return to Melbourne after a passenger reportedly tried to enter the cockpit, claiming to have explosives.
Brave passengers tackled the man about 20 minutes into their flight from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur.
The Airbus A330 landed back at Melbourne Airport without incident.
Former Melbourne AFL footballer Andrew Leoncelli, who was on the flight, told how he tried to stop the alleged bomber.
“We literally took off, 10 minutes into the take off, and I was sitting in business class 4A seat, and I could hear this idiot saying that he wanted to go in and see the pilot,” he told 3AW.
“The staff were saying ‘sit back down sir, sit back down sir’.
“He goes, ‘no, I’m not going to sit back down – I’m going to blow the plane up’.”
Mr Leoncelli said passengers were kept on the plane on the tarmac for more than an hour before police boarded.
Other passengers have told of their terror as the man was restrained.
Victoria Police say a 25-year-old Australian citizen from Dandenong in Melbourne’s southeast is in custody.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
this shit slaps

1. Intro (Ft. 4rAx)
2. Killa (Ft. 4rAx)
3. Do The Job
4. Trade Commission (Ft. Stevie Joe & J. Stalin)
5. I’m Hot
6. Mi Amor
7. That’s Dope (Ft. Beeda Weeda & 4rAx)
8. Pay Sumthin (Ft. Keak Da Sneak & Mistah F.A.B.)
9. Cash Me Out (Ft. Tayleezy, J. Stalin & Mr. Jet Black)
10. City Of Dope (Ft. The Delinquents)
11. Erynight (Ft. J. Stalin, Lunacie & Cal)
12. Fa Hire
13. Monsta (Ft. 4rAx)
14. Pac Said
15. Dream Chaser (Ft. Husalah, Snuzzen Lane & Myke Finesse)
16. Playin’ Wit The Keys (Ft. 4rAx)
17. No More Tears
18. Dolla Bill (Ft. Band-Aid & Vellione)
19. Stars (Ft. San Quinn)
20. We Rule The World (Ft. JessMan)
21. Gettin’ It (Ft. Rayven Justice)
22. Wire Tap (Ft. Snuzzen Lane & Maniak Mone)

DopeFile.pk

Jul 1, 2004
On the real though I wish I could get back on a credit union. Had same credit union from when I was 18 until I moved to Phoenix at 29. Greatest bank I ever used. Closed the account to get some local shit here and have been denied at multiple credit unions because of a mix up with a completely different credit union that financed a car I had 15 years ago. Car got totaled out in a wreck, insurance paid out the credit union but there was a 1 month lapse between insurance paying it out and me paying my car note, now every fucking credit union denies me from getting an account cause 1 single bitch ass credit union I only used for financing a car is being a bitch from 15 years ago.

I'm no attorney, but I do believe that shit should fall off after 7 years breh.