Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had about a year and a half stretch in my mid 20s (I think... 25-26, I dunno might have been 26-27) where I didn't do shit. Didn't drink, no reefer, nothing. That's the longest I've done anything like that since I first started drinking and getting high.

I just wanted to take a breather from the booze for a bit and I'm gonna try to keep it more to occasions like concerts, bdays, bbqs, meeting up with a friend for a few drinks and not like "well I'm off two days and bored let me get a 18 pack" type shit.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
damn i'm envious good job

i thought goin a month without whitney was good
i haven't gone more then 4 days off drinking since i was 21
I had about a year and a half stretch in my mid 20s (I think... 25-26, I dunno might have been 26-27) where I didn't do shit. Didn't drink, no reefer, nothing. That's the longest I've done anything like that since I first started drinking and getting high.

I just wanted to take a breather from the booze for a bit and I'm gonna try to keep it more to occasions like concerts, bdays, bbqs, meeting up with a friend for a few drinks and not like "well I'm off two days and bored let me get a 18 pack" type shit.
I think the worst part about booze is the calories.

I began calorie counting just over a month ago and limiting my daily intake to 1500 (plus exercising each day), so I could hopefully get myself down to an acceptable human weight by the summer. Unfortunately that means cutting out booze.

Since I started, I've only drank on two days. A gimlet only has 142 calories, so I had two of those on each of those days. Hardly "drinking," but I suppose it could constitute a night-cap.

Feb 8, 2006
I think the worst part about booze is the calories.

I began calorie counting just over a month ago and limiting my daily intake to 1500 (plus exercising each day), so I could hopefully get myself down to an acceptable human weight by the summer. Unfortunately that means cutting out booze.

Since I started, I've only drank on two days. A gimlet only has 142 calories, so I had two of those on each of those days. Hardly "drinking," but I suppose it could constitute a night-cap.

you have to be active when your young
i played sports since i was 5 for every year i've been alive

you don't want 30 year old body problems when your a teen bro
good job on seeing the issue and addressing it

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
you have to be active when your young
i played sports since i was 5 for every year i've been alive

you don't want 30 year old body problems when your a teen bro
good job on seeing the issue and addressing it
Well, I've never known what it's like to not be fat. I was a fat child and it just got progressively worse as a teenager. Perhaps it was my lack of interest in sports, but who knows? I realised that I have two choices: Continue to be a grotesque fat bastard and make excuses for your problems, or take some damned self-responsibility and sort it out.

I've already lost 12 pounds within a month, and I'm going for 3 stone, but I feel better already.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Speaking of drinking, i think mine is probably getting worse lol. When i used to get sick i could go a day or 2 without drinking... ive been sick all week, even went home early on Wednesday and today but here i am, gonna be drinking all day now even tho i work hella early tomorrow and i know I'll probably feel even worse and prolong my siccness
Thug life

Feb 8, 2006
Speaking of drinking, i think mine is probably getting worse lol. When i used to get sick i could go a day or 2 without drinking... ive been sick all week, even went home early on Wednesday and today but here i am, gonna be drinking all day now even tho i work hella early tomorrow and i know I'll probably feel even worse and prolong my siccness
Thug life
just keep it real with your self bro
thats not good you know that
tap that inward thug life will power

shalom