Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You should put a roofie in her drink and set her up...
nah she's being smart about it, when i go see her she brings her hot lil 20 year old cousin and her kids. I be grabbing her ass hella hard but I haven't fucked or tried to cuz I know that's when they're gonna try to make a move. Her baby daddy is a Norte and a big dude but he hits her n they live together so i don't think he knows she meets up with me. I been to her work though

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
nah she's being smart about it, when i go see her she brings her hot lil 20 year old cousin and her kids. I be grabbing her ass hella hard but I haven't fucked or tried to cuz I know that's when they're gonna try to make a move. Her baby daddy is a Norte and a big dude but he hits her n they live together so i don't think he knows she meets up with me. I been to her work though
Fucc dat shit bang dat bitch she letting u grab her ass she will let u fucc just don't put yourself in the position to be set up.... I believe in you breh :siccness:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I'm not trippin on smashin her. I meet up with her at cancer park always bring my glock 17. I thought for sure they was gonna show up the first time we met up. They're trying to play me in the long run. I told her I live with my wife and kid just to get a reaction and she blew my phone up cussing me out. Idk it's a weird fucked up situation.

Feb 8, 2006
I'm not trippin on smashin her. I meet up with her at cancer park always bring my glock 17. I thought for sure they was gonna show up the first time we met up. They're trying to play me in the long run. I told her I live with my wife and kid just to get a reaction and she blew my phone up cussing me out. Idk it's a weird fucked up situation.
i'd keep it moving if i were you homie