Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
edibles been taking longer to kick in for me lately, used to take like 2 hours, now it takes like 3-4

lately I've been forgetting I even ate them cause it takes so long. I'll just randomly be like "why the fuck am I high all of a sudden?"
I was gonna say, drinking milk along with edibles will help em kick in faster; but you don't drink milk right? I donno what else would help...

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
edibles been taking longer to kick in for me lately, used to take like 2 hours, now it takes like 3-4

lately I've been forgetting I even ate them cause it takes so long. I'll just randomly be like "why the fuck am I high all of a sudden?"
if I'm steadily eating edibles for weeks/months, I kind of reach a plateau and just feel normal basically...I think when you saturate yourself with THC, you adjust to it. If I take a week off i'm pretty much back to baseline

Feb 8, 2006
My homie and his girl are going to coachella next week and fool still can't roll blunts
he wants me to roll up a half z in blunts for him

i said ok 2 blunt fee in doing so

Jun 21, 2016
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html

(CNN)The United States launched a military strike on a Syrian government target in retaliation for their chemical weapons attack on civilians earlier in the week.

On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched at least 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian government airbase where the warplanes that carried out the chemical attacks were based, US officials said.
The strikes are the first direct military action the US has taken against the leadership of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the country's six-year civil war and represent a substantial escalation of the US' military campaign in the region, which could be interpreted by the Syrian government as an act of war. The US began launching airstrikes in Syria in September 2014 under President Barack Obama as part of its coalition campaign against ISIS, but has only targeted the terrorist group and not Syrian government forces.

lol