Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Start the new job Sunday. Had a nice week off. Golfed today. Gonna see Logan on Saturday. I don't think I've ever worked for a place that was so excited to have me as an employee. Don't quite know how to take it lol[/QUOTEthey might be happy like "eh fresh meat, lets see how we can break him down so he will comply."

Or they are a legit place... like with me i was stuck with a chree job at walmart, got fired and got hired on at a legit beverage company.

Full time, 2 weeks vacay off the bat, 40 hrs sick pay and i work up where i live. Only see the warehouse once a week and never have to talk or report to anyone above me... i just listen to podcasts and work.

May 4, 2002
Coast to coast, darkness radio are my 2 main bc in intrested into all that kinda shit.

And other dudes link me up with shit like joe rogan ect...

The funniest thing ever was when crazy locs hit that one dudes podcast with his wife.. and dude i work with was like " yeah ever heard of crazy locs" im like bruh, he sucks his own dick, that dude hella gay....

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Start the new job Sunday. Had a nice week off. Golfed today. Gonna see Logan on Saturday. I don't think I've ever worked for a place that was so excited to have me as an employee. Don't quite know how to take it lol[/QUOTEthey might be happy like "eh fresh meat, lets see how we can break him down so he will comply."

Or they are a legit place... like with me i was stuck with a chree job at walmart, got fired and got hired on at a legit beverage company.

Full time, 2 weeks vacay off the bat, 40 hrs sick pay and i work up where i live. Only see the warehouse once a week and never have to talk or report to anyone above me... i just listen to podcasts and work.
Apparently this is supposed to be one of the 10 best places to work in Oregon so I might have well just lucked out. And speaking on the Crazy Locs, was it Time Seguras podcast you're talking about?!