Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Kind of hungry but don't feel like risking going to the store with no insurance documentation or registration. They park over there sometimes and are equipped with plate scanners that set off an alarm in their car if a stolen car passes. Who knows maybe my car is still reported stolen and hasn't cleared yet

Oh well ill go anyway

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
how did you get your car back.
They called me at 355 said it was towed from the airport or by the airport ir something. It was a private property impound so i got a ride from a friend to the tow company impound and i had to pay for it to be released to me.

I don't know if I can get that money back. Maybe sue the property or tow company if they had a legal obligation to check if it was stolen then involve the police before towing but didn't? I don't know

I'm tired.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
YouTube keeps playing this stupid lady gaga ad, must be conditioning us for something big at the Superbowl. Lyrics were "I might have a million reasons to walk away, i only need one to stay" or something like that. lol is that the message?

Keep the virtue-signalers in check subconsciously, keep us divided

"Hey guys. Keep fighting, choose Hope" (fighting for feminism, against racism, islamophobia, homophobia, sexism, gender discrimination all the divisive nonsense).

So pathetic. If these asshats are going to try delivering a positive unifying message at the superbowl (there's a well established pattern of them saying the complete opposite of what they're conveying. Strong history of projection); then I'll just assume all out war is going to break out or Trump is going to be taken out ala JFK. Trump knows he's probably going to be killed, it's why Melania wore a Jackie Kennedy-esque dress. He's at least hoping it'll spark a revolt if he is. These people aren't going to sit in the background for 4-8 years pimping hope and change; not when they've so desperately tried to undermine and delegitimize trump and so viciously too. Hopefully if in fact Trump is killed we aren't so apathetic as we are now. All trump needs is those 100 days to do everything he said he would and i think there'll be enough support to revolt and re-seize power.

Then you have to remember the millions of missing ammunition rounds funneled through honeland security, and dozens of other deeply disturbing things

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
interesting theory and i agree at least 80% of her motivation was that; but i think it was more subconscious than direct thought out behavior.

That's the danger these days... By that i nean the subconscious is powerful and drives people's actions, without them knowing or thinking. If you get to their subconscious early and reinforce it through Facebook / reddit digg etc, into echo chambers, then that's their only possible way of acting and thinking. The danger arrives when you have great divisions then pit them against each other. Convince one side that the other is sub-human and you are the ubermensch, then it becomes ok to beat them, abuse them, light their hair on fire, burn their limousine. i mean its not like it was owned by a legal muslim immigrant who struggled to achieve success and begin a business. Then you have a catalyst, and petty abuses and occasional assaults turns into vicious murder, genocide, large scale destruction

We can't let this happen folks