Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
dumb ass brother calls me up talking seahawks and i already know its going to be some bullshit. then of course there comes the bullshit "oh you know i ran into blahblahblah" basically starts digging up all this fucked up shit and tearing open all these old wounds and opening all these cans of worms from my moms death. i told him to shut the fuck up and never talk to me again lol whoops

oh well

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
dumb ass brother calls me up talking seahawks and i already know its going to be some bullshit. then of course there comes the bullshit "oh you know i ran into blahblahblah" basically starts digging up all this fucked up shit and tearing open all these old wounds and opening all these cans of worms from my moms death. i told him to shut the fuck up and never talk to me again lol whoops

oh well
ok

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

oh well
You should invite him to play ball cuh!!!!!!!!!!!!