Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
you should get cheesy meaty fries and add bacon to the burger (wtf i dont see bacon on this list, heresy)
Yeah for some weird reason they only have bacon on Wednesdays... ive been there like 5-7 times and ive never been on a Wednesday either and it makes me want to strangle the shit out of somebody

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Well I'm legally an adult now. Happy birthday to me. Ah well, just another day of the year, time to get on with it.

I'm still not looking forward to another day of school in which not one single person so much as acknowledges my existence, but I suppose that's what ya get for being a toxic fat asshole, lol

Definitely not taking this for granted though, I'm glad to lived to this moment. That kid who died the other day never got the chance. And I still got a roof over my head, which I understand makes a dude my age very lucky to have parents who keep paying the bills. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to begin financially supporting myself this year.

Thanks to all the folks who showed me support and friendship at any point over the past 18 years, whether they be immediate family or folks from this board.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Well I'm legally an adult now. Happy birthday to me. Ah well, just another day of the year, time to get on with it.

I'm still not looking forward to another day of school in which not one single person so much as acknowledges my existence, but I suppose that's what ya get for being a toxic fat asshole, lol

Definitely not taking this for granted though, I'm glad to lived to this moment. That kid who died the other day never got the chance. And I still got a roof over my head, which I understand makes a dude my age very lucky to have parents who keep paying the bills. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to begin financially supporting myself this year.

Thanks to all the folks who showed me support and friendship at any point over the past 18 years, whether they be immediate family or folks from this board.
Happy birthday