Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn why'd Hannity have to get this interview, this shit is horrible. He's sitting here with a dude who's pretty much a genius and every question he asks him is leading. He goes way overboard for like a 45 second question at a little before the 28 minute mark that wasnt even a question it was just talking shit and saying how the democrats were projecting, followed by a corny ass half sentence "so are you going to keep releasing more wikileaks?" after the guy basically said their goal is to present information that can't be presented through mainstream sources and he believes in providing full information to the people. he looked at him like he was a total retard "well i certainly hope so"

lol

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Imagine if in ten years you're watching a salute your shorts documentary or people bring it up in coversation or you saw a thing online or it reminded you of it or something, but they sing the song "Camp anawanna, we hold you in our hearts, and when we think about you, I hope we never part!", and that's it.

No budnick saying "it makes me wanna FART!" The song doesn't get interrupted, nothing. They just sing it and move on. The footage looks a little different. Wait, waht the fuck? This isn't the same fucking thing, this is like a different take of it.

Then you go online and search the lyrics and all you see are these lyrics. You search for the budnick part and it's not there. You maybe find some random little forum post that's like 12 years old on the 8th page of the search results that says "Didn't it used to be "it makes me want to fart? I clearly remember this. There's no way this changed I've sung it like that hundreds of times as a kid." and someone else typed "No, it's always been this way." and someone else types "I thought i remembered the fart part too." and someone says "No, it was never a fart part." and links you to the wikipedia where theres no mention of the old lyrics. And link you to the weird footage you saw earlier. Then links you to Snopes or something: "Did the salute your shorts song use to say 'makes me wanna fart?": FALSE. There are several unsubstantiated claims that blahblah FALSE.

Anyway thats what I was talking about earlier. No one cares.

I don't even care lol
Stop doing drugs you loser

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I wish I could've gotten tacos from Del Taco. But the chicken Philly sammich was all I could afford, #abc #thanku.
tbh that chicken philly sammich probably would've been ruined by the lower quality grilled chicken tacos. they're good, but the sammich is definitely a notch above what they're serving at del taco, fam