Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whoa. I thought that cookie was only 180 calories but was like "no fucking way" with how full i got and how dense it was. sure enough that was for only half of a cookie. amateur mistake. could've ruined my life completely

still only at 1090 for the day Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
going to have to keep those cookies in mind for the future. they tasted like cookie flavored nutrition bars with protein bar; so in other words tasted terrible, but for what it is comparatively it tasted great. i was going to buy some more orgain but that shit is $9 for 4, or 1,000 total calories and mostly just water and protein powder and less than 50grams of the foods they tout as making it organic and nutritionally rich. so basically they just sell a protein powder shake with like a teaspoon of some kind of powdered food blend shit they concoct together, and that stuff is usually bought by the tons and is cheaper than dirt. carnation instant breakfast, ensure, boost, all that shit is basically just a liquid candy bar with a multivitamin aftertaste. terrible. protein bars, terrible. its all corn syrup in every fucking thing.

anything decent isn't worth buying. who the fuck wants to pay like $30 a day for ~1500 calories of food, cause that's what you end up getting

This is your fault jake921660 @jake921660

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake don't go ordering shit and taking shit without at least looking into it and thinking about it. shit can be dangerous. i mulled it over for like 4 months then was like "fuck it" lol

especially when its illegal, and especially when you're doing shit like using your ID in a bitcoin transaction FOR AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE. When you use bitcoin the goal is to not be buying anything at all. Something shows up at your door with questions attached or forms attached or gets seized by customs, you never ordered anything and there's no record of it, it has your name on it, but it's not yours, you never paid for it and don't know where it came from or what it even is, and it can't be linked to you even if they have all the details of the transaction

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 A drug is any substance (other than food that provides nutritional support), that when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via a patch on the skin or dissolved under the tongue causes a physiological change in the body.[2][3]

Be aware that even something as 'harmless' as taking a tylenol for a headache is reinforcing the same root addiction mechanisms that destroy lives for a very large amount of humans. If you're drinking fruit punch flavored caffeine with amino acid powders, or drinking alcohol, or smoking a cigarette, or drinking a cup of coffee, or smoking crack, or taking allergy medicine; it's all the same behaviors, and similar motivation. Be conscious of establishing patterns of behavior that become habit, then addiction, never look at anything that causes physiological change as innocuous

I only say this because I'm mostly reminding myself