Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this is the main reason i take preworkout. without a decent one i will be easily distracted and if something is feeling heavy i will just give up. if i need 5 reps ill hit 3 and think "oh well ill get it next time". between sets ill pull out my phone and next thing i know its been nearly 10 mins since my last set.
It could go either way for you, but honestly I think it's going to go the way you don't want it to. And it's not going to be how you expect either. You'll hit 3 and go "I'll get it next time." Then think to pull out your phone. Except you won't. You're still thinking about doing 5 reps, and now you're thinking about the phone too. You should pull out your phone. You're thirsty so you go get some water then try to pull out your phone and remember that you put your phone in your locker. So you think "I need to get my phone from my locker." While walking back to do 5 reps. Then you think "I'll do these 5 reps with some music playing from my phone. I need to go get my phone from my locker." Then you go to get your phone from your locker, but stop to do some cardio. That's why you came here and that's what you were really thinking of this entire time. Not the 5 reps or the water or the phone, it was the cardio this entire time, and all that stuff was just in the way of doing the cardio which was the only thing you were thinking about that whole time even though you were thinking of those other things too, and twenty other things too, but finally you can cross off the cardio, which will be better with music from your phone so you stop then go to your locker to get your phone, but get some water. Then you think "I need to finish those 5 reps" while starting some cardio again because that's the thing you needed to do. So you do the cardio while thinking that entire time it would've been better with music, then you finally get your phone from your locker and go to finish those 5 reps, but end up getting some water. Then you're listening to music in the bathroom because you've had to go to the bathroom for over 2 hours but cardio was more important etc.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im also concerned that i would quickly become resistant to it. have you noticed any of that?
It apparently doesn't have tolerance to it. I started off with 200mg which is the recommended dose but the zoning out is way, way too strong. 100mg seems just as effective without as strong of zoning out. I'm going to try 50mg tonight I bet it'll be even better

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damnit jake quit letting me convince you to take all these drugs, that wasn't my intention lol

Anyway I did a bunch of research first and there's lots of "afinils". Modafinil, Adrafinil, and Armodafinil, which is basically the same things in different forms. I think Armodafinil is one isolated compound and Modafinil has both of the compounds so they work a little different, and I think Adrafinil is the lowest quality one which takes way more and is metabolized by the liver. Supposedly certain ones work better for certain people, and even the different brands of the same compounds work better for certain people. Ordering is sketchy as hell online but that subreddit seems to think duckdose is legit. And they sent me blister packed pharmaceuticals that were sealed and seem to be legitimate, and didn't steal my bitcoin, so it works for me.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I wouldn't do it. I've thought about it, and I think Ephedrine is what you're looking for jake921660 @jake921660 , for sure. Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus send jake some fucking ephedrine you piece of shit

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I wouldn't do it. I've thought about it, and I think Ephedrine is what you're looking for jake921660 @jake921660 , for sure. Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus send jake some fucking ephedrine you piece of shit

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony in 2017 lol. Do you think I will get my soul crushed about how washed up these playas are

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ephedrine and caffeine are literally the only things that work as far as a pre-workout. Everything else is just a bunch of fucking bullshit concocted together and all of the most highly rated ones are all basically just trying to mimic Ephedrine, but it will feel nasty or too jittery or anxious or not strong enough or if it is good it's useless two days later. They spike a large amount of caffeine with all these synthetic adrenalines and adrenaline precursors then add some shit to make you feel warmer or sweat more or possibly die and they all fail.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony in 2017 lol. Do you think I will get my soul crushed about how washed up these playas are
tbh fam, my soul was crushed just reading you type you had grabbed tickets then thinking about what it was going to be like. i was like, man.... that might be pretty depressing. but who knows maybe it'll be some real positivity and they'll be self aware of it and just trying to give back some appreciation for all of the support, and it'll be all good. Maybe get up close and say how you've appreciated their music from the beginning and support them

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
tbh fam, my soul was crushed just reading you type you had grabbed tickets then thinking about what it was going to be like. i was like, man.... that might be pretty depressing. but who knows maybe it'll be some real positivity and they'll be self aware of it and just trying to give back some appreciation for all of the support, and it'll be all good. Maybe get up close and say how you've appreciated their music from the beginning and support them