Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That really sucks.... i just got off of work and chugged 3 beers and played with some tiddies. About to make a bostbo mission for beer and food.

Then ima stop by ikes and buy 2 sandwiches bc i can.
I don't need your sympthay. I don't know what time it is where you're at, but it's 15mins till midnight here, and I'm waiting for that clock to strike 12, so I can finally kiss goodbye to another year and tick another off my list before I inevitably hit the casket.

No nihilist

I'm not sure whether you were expressing sympathy or just kicking salt in my face by quoting me, but neither is necessary or recommended.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Not sure whether I mentioned it here or not, but I took my driving test the other day......and failed. On a fucking mini roundabout. I only got THREE minor faults, all for stalling, yet I failed because I apparently went onto a mini roundabout while somebody else had reached it on my right. Fuck that.

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
I don't need your sympthay. I don't know what time it is where you're at, but it's 15mins till midnight here, and I'm waiting for that clock to strike 12, so I can finally kiss goodbye to another year and tick another off my list before I inevitably hit the casket.

No nihilist

I'm not sure whether you were expressing sympathy or just kicking salt in my face by quoting me, but neither is necessary or recommended.
15 year old aggression lmfao