Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Alright. It's been like 7 hours thinking about food and i think ive decided on some pork loin chops and shake and bake mix. Two maybe even 3 of them, no sides.

There's about a 65% chance i get near home/ the store and will say fuck it and go straight home lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn.... im pretty fucked up. feel like i took a steel chair to the back or something and got drop kicked in the stomach. feels like im not getting enough air and im dizzy and throat is like barbed wire

its pretty awesome. i should've bought a box of wine these are the times you can get extra extra fucked up

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Think I actually believe those anti-gluten weirdos. Since I've been eating mostly veggies and hummus all my crazy stomach acid issues went away. Over the Holidays I ate a bunch of gluten filled shit like stuffing and various other things and my stomach acid came back yesterday and my stomach got a pain like I been punched in the stomach.

Gluten can fuck off.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's something fucking amazing about shake and bake pork chops when that little bit of fat that seperates the little sections of the chop renders down and gets kinda soft and flavored by the herbs in the coating and the coating gets crisp, and you bite into it. kinda like, chicharones

but with that parsley basil and oregano in there, plus lean white meat (no homo if applicable), shit is awesome

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Think I actually believe those anti-gluten weirdos. Since I've been eating mostly veggies and hummus all my crazy stomach acid issues went away. Over the Holidays I ate a bunch of gluten filled shit like stuffing and various other things and my stomach acid came back yesterday and my stomach got a pain like I been punched in the stomach.

Gluten can fuck off.
That's kinda one of the things I've been thinking about in the back of my mind the past couple months; see if I have any kind of intolerance by doing one of those restriction diets or whatever they have you do to test for it. I think they basically just have you not eat gluten for 1 week then test you. I always just forget about it and I barely eat bread and shit anyway but there's a pattern where if i over-eat too much usually cheap processed food that's mainly wheat flour like Cheez-its or... well i can't think of anything else. But it definitely fucks me up, pretty bad too lol like a toxic sludge that just sits there barely digesting and sulfurous burps, then its like you got beat up or something for about a day