Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I annihilated a very large extremely ridiculous amount of food: a bite size blondie, a small lemon raspberry bar, probably 25 maybe even up to 27 peanut m & m's, a miniature cupcake with the frosting scraped off, and two of these sliced almond cookies that were basically just 85% sliced almonds loosely stuck together with some kind of magic chewy and crispy cookie and the almonds got toasted Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

It sucks that I ate so much I'll have to skip food for the next three days but it was worth it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I mean it could be like 500 total calories. Then again it could be like fucking 5,500. No one could possibly know how to tell that without going to personal trainer nutrients college or becoming a doctor and I'm not going to take any chances

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can say for certain modafinil completely destroyed my appetite jake921660 @jake921660 . I dunno if your adhd meds do that to you to this degree but it's kinda worrying.
I mean the hunger that should be present right now should be pretty extreme. I've been at calorie deficit more often than not recently, i just fasted like 34 hours, I've been getting stoned constantly, it's the holidays, pitfalls on pitfalls and it's just like "yeah... nah." every time lol.

NOTHING sounds good. Unless it's really good. You know what i mean? Like I'll eat some pizza right now but that shit better be some primo best if the best of the best pizza. Or I'll eat a sammich but that shit better be with some fresh baked artisan bread with fucking prime rib roast cooked by a master chef with some au jus crafted from the drippings type god emperor presidential sammich you know BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ?

Only then will i look at it and go, "Well....... I suppose I'll eat half of this to prevent a possible psychotic break" infinity @infinity thanks for listening

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I slept for 10 hours and 5 minutes in my warm cozy bed and now I'm watching Portlandia Season 6 on Netflix on my new huge flatscreen drinking coffee, salute fam. Thanks for listening B @butcher 2k6
It was a joy

Thank you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jesus... FINALLY these people came downstairs and got into their damn limo it was waiting out there for like 35 minutes just parked there and it was really bugging me

Go be a car somewhere else in some other driveway just not here, by me. You know? Quit taking up a large sized amount of pavement in close proximity to my physical location sheesh