Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thank you for your time and for engaging me with this topic i forced upon you and I've been meaning to type long drawn out unasked for information on

I still haven't figured out if i like it or not. As far as appetite suppression goes holy shit man... This is too much. For instance what'd i eat yesterday? A pepperoni stick and some sunflower seeds? I think i grabbed like 4 cookies and after 1 the others looked gross and got put back. Point is that's nothing, like 800 calories, i woke up ravenously hungry and usually this would end in a pizza or double burger wendys combo and by the time I got to work i had to force myself to eat that hotpocket. I haven't wanted anything all night and haven't been stopping at the store for massive post work dinners and am definitely not doing it today.

As far as everything else goes it's pretty much as described. I dunno i typed like way more than this but im killing the post. I think i could describe it better if talking about it in reflection

from duckdose, with btc

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
looks like i can get 30 for $50. how is the mental focus side of things? worth a try?
What do you mean?

My attention is completely fucked. It's hard to stop doing something once i start. Example; ive literally been meaning to stand up and go unlock this certain elevator for about 20 minutes but i fucking can't lol. Im glued to this phone and the cameras and can't tear myself away

At home it's the same. Yesterday there was a 3 hour long gap where all i wanted to do was drink some water, load a dab and hit it then hit my ecig but i just kept watching YouTube video after video and couldn't even though they were within 2 feet of me. It was crazy id just be sitting there thinking about it but would continue not to lol

So i dunno. For me it's mixed. You get laser focus with this wide-eye fully awake feeling behind it, but it usually gets me locked into procrastination

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You have actual adderall though i looked into modafinil as an alternative to that. I think pretty much this would be like addy without any high to it. It works similar but there's no dopamine release. At least I've seen people say that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt

I dunno if you figured it out or not but i just realized that prophet muscle guy is the same guy that used to stalk sylvester stallone back in the day lol