Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
they're like tiny drunk people

I'm starting my own chapter of Cacophony Society. Uhhhh I'd like ya to join. I'm calling it the Eastern German Cacophony Society of Unicorns and Unicycle Riders. So uhhh the plan is to go down to any local restaurant in weird hats toting sleeping bags and then all start singing the Argentinean National whilst reading The Satanic Bubblebath

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm starting my own chapter of Cacophony Society. Uhhhh I'd like ya to join. I'm calling it the Eastern German Cacophony Society of Unicorns and Unicycle Riders. So uhhh the plan is to go down to any local restaurant in weird hats toting sleeping bags and then all start singing the Argentinean National whilst reading The Satanic Bubblebath
No way. Hard pass.

I strongly reject this invitation with pure malice and disgust

May 4, 2002
D @DRU nk did u mobb to that mozzy concert??

I got a dude i work with to check out mozzy. When were working id randomly say "mozzzyyyy" hell loud and asked him if he copped that new mozzy.

One day he was like, eh bruh i checked out that mozzy. I had a lol moment bc he listens to drake and random "hip" rappers.

Dec 11, 2006
Is it weird my kids want to put super mario/pokemon/fallout on the tree?

I dropped 300 this morning on random presents. Bought the kids a tv and random shit they wanted.

When i was checking out im like wtf howd i spend 300 in less the 15 mins..
I did that Friday at the outlets. In and out in 30 mins and $300 dropped on half price shit lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO holy fuck, refs just took a 29 yard pass completion back on a challenge flag after Mychal Rivera took at least 6 steps with possession of the ball before hitting the ground and losing it. Clear completion.

I don't even care if the Raiders win the Super Bowl, I might be on casual fan status after this season.