Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I may have the answer you were looking for.

A few posts up,it was a sequence where I say "what?" and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 says "thanks" and I ultimately reply by saying "you're welcome."

But you probably thought that was strange since you have him on ignore due to the fact that you classify him as a bozo.

I hope that clears up any confusion you had.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I may have the answer you were looking for.

A few posts up,it was a sequence where I say "what?" and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 says "thanks" and I ultimately reply by saying "you're welcome."

But you probably thought that was strange since you have him on ignore due to the fact that you classify him as a bozo.

I hope that clears up any confusion you had.
That makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing up the confusion, my friend, I appreciate it.

Damn I tried to go to sleep but couldn't now I'm bored as fuck and am all out of oil. I think I'll go to the store and purchase myself a gram of some concentrate

Jun 21, 2016
LMAO it's all over the news that Marquette King snatched Kim Kardashian from Kanye. King is hilarious on the field now he's snatching bitches from rappers. Might be the greatest punter of all time just based on that lol

Funniest comment I read was "Kanye's career is on 4th down, of course she turned to the punter".
fuck that whole family
this

I hope they all burn t death in a car crash