Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Kanye West is one of the top 3 most overrated rappers of all time, I don't get how that gay bozo is so popular, "Through The Wire" was his last good song and that was his first song back in like 2003 lol.
Look up Lyor Choen. He's this behind the scenes record label and entertainment Titan who has shaped the hip-hop / mainstream rap industry to be what it is today going all the way back to 1984. He helps essentially control who gets big and how long they last. Jay-Z is plugged in big with Cohen; he gave him his Roc-A-Fella deal. Kanye got huge through Jay-Z which is the same as Cohen / the globalist machine (mainstream media, mainstream tv, mainstream radio, etc.).

They built him up by calling him the college drop out, gave him a humble story and the greatest production and 24/7 radio play and MTV music video play and award shows and TV gossip shows and magazines and all that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I literally spent over 40 minutes typing up and editing and crafting about ten paragraphs talking about the mainstream (i umbrella'd it as 'the machine' to include Google News, YouTube, the major newspaper publications and news networks and tv networks and also the entertainment industry in general including movies and music) vs Kanye and musing on other incidents in the past where similar things occurred. Britney Spears. Martin Lawrence. Dave Chappelle. Shit Dave talked about it himself i should pull that up. Also how it tied into this election and how disturbing that it was to figure out how influenced every single corner of our lives is by politicized propaganda and misinformation and how factual information and critical discourse in the country is essentially going extinct. I mean we all basically knew it but seeing it in front of you at full strength for a sustained amount of time is terrifying.

Then i was like lol no one fucking cares / is going to read all that, you're high fuck off. Then i snapped out of being incredibly stoned

About to go vape more

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO Money ball might have just killed the Oakland A's. The team has been phased out of mlb revenue sharing for not spending any of the money on team improvement or keeping free agents.

No wonder Lew Wolff already sold his team shares a couple weeks ago, probably knew this was gonna happen and he could know longer get free money from mlb lol what a scumbag.