Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't think im going to smoke this on the roof like last night. Last night I was so high i was like "i can't get into the elevator it'll smell like weed for hours" so i walked the stairwell down 21 floors to the 3rd floor bathroom, it was trippy thinking about how i was basically just on shaped steel stairs that were suspended hundreds of feet in the air onto concrete ledges separated floor by floor, and how if that steel wasn't there id basically just be standing in this giant empty walled tube, and how my life depended completely on some construction workers doing this job right and the steel being structurally sound, and all this shit lol fuck that

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I just got this sudden urge to start Crip walking...

S/O DFDoom @DFDoom .

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZqYaPHkOBA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZqYaPHkOBA[/ame]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
talenti gelato is 2/$7 at QFC. And i have this 2 off any 1 pint coupon so that'd be a pint for $1.50. I think ill grab that, some sea salt caramel gelato for when im stoned lol

Or maybe a diff new flavor I've never tried
Nice I got a coupon for $2 off a pint on top of that. Hitting up QFC tomorrow gonna have to get me some of that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't think im going to smoke this on the roof like last night. Last night I was so high i was like "i can't get into the elevator it'll smell like weed for hours" so i walked the stairwell down 21 floors to the 3rd floor bathroom, it was trippy thinking about how i was basically just on shaped steel stairs that were suspended hundreds of feet in the air onto concrete ledges separated floor by floor, and how if that steel wasn't there id basically just be standing in this giant empty walled tube, and how my life depended completely on some construction workers doing this job right and the steel being structurally sound, and all this shit lol fuck that
I've been watching them build the apodments across the street from me for a few months now. Construction workers take a lot of breaks.