Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's these 6 Asian kids in the other building on that at first were annoying me cause one of them was sitting on the desk so i figured id have to go baby sit them, then they all raised one of their legs showing the bottom of their shoe while one of them appeared to do a panoramic snapchat recording or vine recording or something

Now im just wondering wtf they're doing exactly

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fucking time change, bout to be stuck with mountain time for the next 4 months for TV and shit like that

lame as fuck having everything start an hour later for 4 months out of the year lol

whoever decided Arizona should be special is a fucking idiot
Oh yeah huh

Cool... My overtime just went from 16 hrs to 17 lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not sure I'm too tired to think clearly but i think my personal time off hours for the 13th 14th will be on the next pay period, and this pay period will have 33 hours overtime, on my paycheck on the 18th. So I wonder what's going to happen to erase all that money

I should probably use that extra money on a full tuning up on my car and getting new windshield wipers. And i have like a 8 inch crack in my window should probably get a new windshield before it starts to freeze and possibly spiderwebs that shit im not sure if that's what happens or not. Maybe ill just ignore it wait and see

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Not sure I'm too tired to think clearly but i think my personal time off hours for the 13th 14th will be on the next pay period, and this pay period will have 33 hours overtime, on my paycheck on the 18th. So I wonder what's going to happen to erase all that money

I should probably use that extra money on a full tuning up on my car and getting new windshield wipers. And i have like a 8 inch crack in my window should probably get a new windshield before it starts to freeze and possibly spiderwebs that shit im not sure if that's what happens or not. Maybe ill just ignore it wait and see