Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This fucking shift sucks so much ass. They tricked me they said it was La Quinta Inn & Suites but it also includes Loyal Inn; and they just fired their in house security for being fuck ups so they both have touch probes. I've been going back and forth all night plus there's some kind of Engineering convention or some bullshit so they're packed up and I have to do shit like deliver blankets I've already had to do it for like 8 rooms.

Oh well. 2 days of actual work out of 7 isn't too bad and the constant walking doesn't even bug me, actually it feels pretty great tbh

I'm just worried about catching a cold from touching so many door handles and sharing space and air with dozens of random people

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
But for realz doe it's not fucking healthy to walk for nearly 6 1/2 - 7 hours in one night especially not through disgusting hotel hallways in a crowded disgusting diseased city environment ; this shit is fucking gross I've been hand sanitizing myself every 15 minutes. I'm going to chug some emergen-c and take a 15 minute shower when i get home then drink like a gallon of water and try to sleep 8-12 hours