Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
so basically your idea of super hyphy is bread slathered wtih vegetable oil then grilled, with a dry room temperature hamburger patty a slice of cheese and a ton of mayonaise and ketchup?
next you're gonna say wendys spicy chicken sammich should have tomato HELL TO THE MOTHAFUCKIN NO I ORDER THAT MOTHAFUCKA WITH NO GODDAMN TOMATO FUCK AH TOMATO YA HEARD ME

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
infinity understands how delicious tomatoes are, and how even more delicious they are when they're in their full glory like some elite garden grown organic heirloom tomatoes; that's pretty much just one of thousands of reasons why i've always considered him and will always consider him a best friend

Unlike you drunkaholic; you're just a degenerate and a piece of shit, and a bozo

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I go to wendy's on average like 50 times a year; you can't possibly tell me how to order Wendy's. I'm a God at Wendy's. They recognize my car and my face and know who I am. I haven't been there for like a week they probably think I died

I got these chicken strips and waffle fries in the oven i cant remember when I put them in though and I'm too lazy to go check on them. I'll do it by smell lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jitb taco wrappers literally say caution may be hot which clearly is a goddamn lie.
Probably because they're 50% cooking oil and on the rare chance there's some kind of lunch rush where someone gets them fresh out of the fryer they have to do that for legal obligations so when they bite into it and literally bite into nearly boiling oil they cant get sued

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The announcer said "unbelievable" that it's tied

not Really

This shit happens all the time in baseball especially in a championship game with homefield advantage. The players get really nervous and momentum usually always swings back to the home team. If anything it's extremely believable and expected