Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Maybe become vegan.
I'd rather raise my own chickens or buy a calf or piglet and raise it on my aunts farm then pay to have them professionally butchered. They drive right out with this big truck and do it right there on site. You can even have them make your own specific sausage / pepperoni / cured ham etc just the way you want it

Farm to table my jigga

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'd rather raise my own chickens or buy a calf or piglet and raise it on my aunts farm then pay to have them professionally butchered. They drive right out with this big truck and do it right there on site. You can even have them make your own specific sausage / pepperoni / cured ham etc just the way you want it

Farm to table my jigga
Thats dope your aunt is dope. Lucky fucker.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hope she doesnt have billy goats those things stank and piss on their own face.
Dunno. I know they produce milk. And yeah goats fucking reek and are foul beasts, but they're hilarious. My aunt has one that sounds like a small child being hurt and screaming at the top of it's lungs it always freaks me out, it's always yelling