Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Riders fans how do you fl about Vegas?

I think it's pretty lame the Raiders were shit for a long time in Oakland and now that they are on the up, they are going to NV..
That's pretty much what happened to the Sonics. Second we drafted Durant and started to look like a solid team we literally got jewed out of the team

Shit was utterly fucked, I'm still pissed about it FUCK THE OKLAHOMA THUNDER, FUCK KEVIN DURANT

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Riders fans how do you fl about Vegas?

I think it's pretty lame the Raiders were shit for a long time in Oakland and now that they are on the up, they are going to NV..
They're in a crumbling stadium that has sewage spew in to the locker rooms and dug outs (during baseball season with the A's). I'm reading today during the rain the ceilings in the concession areas aren't even sealed and are leaking all over the fans going to get beer and hot dogs lol

This video was taken in doors at the stadium today

[ame]https://twitter.com/NickMiller510/status/787726142195105793[/ame]

How many more years can they really play there?

A new stadium is a guarantee in Vegas, Vegas is already a heavy Raider town and it's only a 3 hour drive from more SoCal Raider fans. If we can get a stadium in Oakland without the people of Oakland having to foot the bill, then awesome, please stay, but they better hurry.